Tuesday, October 27, 2009

In the absence of constant access to a scanner, it's gotten a bit tricky to keep updated on this thing. Also, somehow writing out by hand makes me feel more conspicuous, probably because it takes longer. As in, I'm more aware that I'm writing something that will be read by other people, and then it gets stiff and awkward...

So this is attempt #2 at formatting. I'm going to put up posters for the blog tomorrow, advertising it in the 'real world.' Hopefully this means I'll get some feedback someday. You, reader, should let me know some stuff. Like, your thoughts. On the blog, or the project, or anything.

Wedding updates though! I changed the venue after a sort of arduous process of emails and meetings and waiting and waiting. But now it's at the Albion, which works a bit better as a public venue. My other option was great, in that I love the space and the ownership is great and their community/art mandate is also great. But the Albion at least reads as more of a public venue and along with postering, hopefully we'll end up with some people walking in off the street unaware of what they're about to witness.

I also finally gave Trevor his ring (did I blog that already, or just think about it?). A couple days later I got the following:




Is that legible? If not, I'll repost it separately I guess. Anyway, maybe I should have held off longer, haha. We tried to use them to get drinks after last call at the Jazz, but they weren't having any of it. That was probably a good thing in retrospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment