The above portrait, seen at the wedding on the piano, was done by the marvelously talented and generous Stefan Herda. He makes his own inks - so this was painted in buckberry. It started in a pinky blue, then turned more of a green, and is transitioning into brown right now. Crazy stuff. Thanks Stefan.
The wedding was amazing, thank you to everyone who came. I'll do a more thorough response to it sometime soon, but today is hectic and I have a ton of thank you emails to send out right now.
But! I would like to put out a call to anyone who had their camera there last night! I'd love to see whatever photos you took, and I'd like to put together a spiffy book of everything. Lemme know! I suppose you can find me on facebook to message me. Or, just email me at lsimon02@uoguelph.ca
Thanks amigos,
love love,
Laura (still Simon)
No comments:
Post a Comment