skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, November 13, 2009
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(40)
▼
November
(16)
Forgot to mention... All this actual legal marriag...
embarrassing photo courtesy of Alex Currie.okayoka...
http://theontarion.ca/viewarticle.php?id_pag=2821
Urgh, I've been neglecting you! I've been in a rea...
No title
The above portrait, seen at the wedding on the pia...
Okay. okay. okkay.It's the night before my wedding...
I did research for my marriage.
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodo...
No title
Most commonly received question lately: Does it ha...
Lull officially over. Part of acknowledging it was...
It's quiet... Almost too quiet...There's been a lu...
Who needs a real husband when I can have videos of...
I watched the Virgin Suicides last night for the f...
Has anyone ever noticed that I look like a muppet?...
►
October
(24)
About Me
Laura
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment